A concave shape and tall pins give the Thump a “just-right” amount of traction for a range of applications. These composite mountain bike pedals are available with molded nylon pins for casual rides or replaceable steel pins for more aggressive off-road riding. These two platform sizes accommodate feet from small to sasquatch. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned biker, you are sure to appreciate the grip and durability that you will get with these pedals.
Some of the most notable advantages of Thump pedals include:
- Eye-catching colors and styles for all types of riders
- Lightweight design for improved biking efficiency
- Stable platform and tall pins for confidence-inspiring traction
- Customizable pin height to match your riding preferences
- Tough & durable nylon composite body
- Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings
- Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel
- Platform sizes: 119 x 99mm (standard), 113 x 95mm (small)
- Available with molded nylon pins for casual rides or replaceable steel pins for greater traction
- Pin height: 3mm out of the box. Remove the 2mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5mm pin height.